Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DIY - Personalized Hand Sanitizer

Got a germ-a-phobe on your hands that you are hosting an event for? Like the scene in the Cat in the Hat where the new guy shakes the hand of the germ-a-phobic boss and gets fired. LOL!  If you ask my friends they would say that's me. Hee hee!

I just found the neatest blog called The Idea Room. What rock have I been hiding under to just have found it? Anyway there you will find tons of great ideas and I'm talking tons! I wanted to share this one with you, Personalized Hand Sanitizer & Soaps! What a great idea for a wedding or bridal shower favor? Click here to head on over to The Idea Room where you will find the tutorial and the download-able template. I really want to make these!


You probably want to pause the music at the bottom of our blog before playing this funny video.

2 comments :

Lisa Marie said...

I've never seen the blog before either and I've been blogging for like over 2 years, first blog I ran I deleted so i"m starting over... I'm gonna check it out... I'm a total germ a phobic...hehehe, have a great day, L

Shooting Stars Mag said...

This is awesome! So so cute. Thanks for the info.

-Lauren

Back to Top